So the other day I was in the car with my mom and we we’re just talking about random stuff. And of course me being a girl I started talking about my frustration with guys and why they’re so stupid. So of course, my mom told me I should write a guide for some things guys should learn to do and not do. And trust me, this is from personal experience.
So here it is.
What guys should never do or say when talking to a girl.
- Don’t fall asleep during the movie on our first date. Do I really need to explain why?
- Don’t tell a girl she is “wifeable” on the second date. Because believe it or not, girls can be just as afraid of commitment as men
- Don’t introduce yourself to a girl and say she is “hot, sexy, damn fine” or anything close to it. Yeah, some girls might go for that, but the keepers are going to slap you.
What guys should do for girls.
- Do tell girls they are beautiful. Every day and often.
- Do let them pick the movie, restaurant and or date. Unless they want a surprise or it’s the first date. Which brings me to the 3rd one,
- Do plan out your dates with a girl. If you’re going to take a girl out for the first time, have something planned and surprise them. If they want to do something else they will let you know, but most girls like surprises.
Yes, it’s kind of a short list, but I could go on and on. So for whatever guys out there who are reading, keep these tips in mind!
And one last thing, make a girl these brownies and she will love you forever!
Mocha Fudge Brownies
(Recipe by Sarah Eats Austin)
1/2 cup butter
2 cups sugar
2/3 cup cocoa powder
4 eggs, beaten
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
3/4 cup all purpose flour
1 tsp espresso powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
Espresso Cream Cheese
1 8oz package cream cheese, room temperature
1 tbls espresso powder
2 tbls sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 heavy cream
Preheat oven to 350F.
In a medium saucepan melt the butter. Once melted turn off heat. In a seperate bowl combine sugar and cocoa powder. Mix in with the melted butter to combine.
Pour the eggs and vanilla into the butter sugar mixture and stir quickly to combine.
Next combine flour, espresso powder, salt and baking soda, and stir into the batter.
Pour into a greased baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes.
Meanwhile while the brownies are baking, use a hand mixer to beat the cream cheese until smooth. add in the espresso powder, sugar, vanilla and kahlua and beat to thoroughly combine.
Once brownies are done, let cool for about 20 minutes, cool enough so the cream cheese won’t melt everywhere when spread over top. Once they are cool, spread the cream cheese mixture over the top.
To make your chocolate ganache melt the chocolate and cream in a small saucepan until melted. Let cool slightly and pour over the top of the brownies and cream cheese. Place in fridge and let cool until the chocolate has hardened some.
Cut and serve!